Friday, March 21, 2008

Katherine...

got an email yesterday that said she is officially licensed to teach in the great state of Oregon! After all that work of filing out forms, getting fingerprinted, and writing checks (oh yes–many, many checks were involved, as well as many, many dollars), she has been rewarded. Now, if only she and Matt could find jobs…

3 comments:

James & Kathleen Kammeyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James & Kathleen Kammeyer said...

Hooray! We are happy for you and can't wait until you are both here in Oregon again. Congratulations! It is all so exciting.

James & Kathleen Kammeyer said...

OK Katherine, Why is is saying that my comment is deleted? I did delete one because it sounded frustrated because I don't know what happened to my original comment. I am trying to learn to blog and sometimes it is so difficult. The first comment I gave truly showed how happy I am for you. Slowly they have come to sound frustrated and it is because I don't know how to blog--but I will get better! :P