
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Matt and Katherine were with us as was Josh and Kaija. We missed Aaron and Lauren but knew they were having a great time in North Carolina with the Lewis's. The morning started off with James and making Swedish Pancakes for the family. Grandpa and Aunt Mary joined us and we had a wonderful time together. The rest of the day was spent preparing the meal for that evening. I commented to James how as a young girl I would run around with cousins, enjoying all the sweet smells coming from the kitchen, I didn't fully comprehend the work that Mom and Dad put into the meal. It is a lot of work, but I am so apprciative that my family helps. Katherine's mother Rosemary and sister Angel came to dinner too and we are always so happy when they join us. (Rosemary makes wonderful Peacan Pie!) For some reason, I did not get a picture of the 10 of us, but I did get a picture of the food!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thanksgiving Day--2008
Posted by James & Kathleen Kammeyer at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment