

What I wanted more than anything for my birthday was to have my family together. I was blessed to have what I wanted. We woke up to 1" of snow on the ground. I think the last time I had a white birthday was when I was attending Rick's College! Another birthday celebrated without my sister--I called her and was happy to hear she was having a great day and her co-workers were treating her wonderful. Aaron and Lauren arrived safely the night before, we were glad they got here before the weather turned bad. It was a good day. James went with me to physical therapy and we spent most the morning and early afternoon running around getting things done. In the afternoon we were together as a family and all went to dinner at Pho Van, a Vietnamese restaurant in Portland. After dinner the kids gave me my present from them. It was a gold ring with 2 opals (Aaron and Matt were both born in October) and 6 diamonds. It is beautiful! What a surprise!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Happy Birthday Kathleen and Kristine!
Posted by James & Kathleen Kammeyer at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment