Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Favorite Furry Feline--Blink the Cat


Here is a picture of our wonderful kitty Blink. Blink came to us in October 2000 right before Aaron left on his mission. James didn't want a cat, but the boys, including Josh, talked us into it. It just so happened that Josh's kitty had a litter and we needed to act fast. Our boys assured us that they would take care of Blink and that when they left home they would take her with them. Well...both Aaron and Matt are married and so far they, as well as their wives, have said they don't want her. She loves James and can't stand me. But then, I am the one who buys her food, feeds her most of the time and changes her water. I am the one that when it is freezing I sleep out on the sofa so that I can let her in and out of the house. We love you Blinky!

1 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Cute picture! Blink doesn't seem to like me much either. Maybe she's just partial to guys. Aaron and I have discussed this, and I'm sad to say that Blink should go to the first couple back in Oregon... We wish that was us... sniff, sniff! :)

Love you guys! Great blogging job, Kathleen!