Sunday, September 21, 2008

Race for the Cure-Portland, Oregon


I have been involved with 'Race for the Cure' for the past 6 years. This year I was able to get my friend Lori Kniff to join me. She is a breast cancer survivor of 2 years. We caught the bus at Adventist Medical Center and met my friend Janet Villarreal and her mother Helen down on the water front. Janet is a nurse and works with me at Adventist.










Here are all of us right before the race. I walked in honor of Mom, Lisa, Rhonda, Lori and Jenn.

















Lori and Kathleen at start of race.









Janet, Helen and Lori with the Adventist balloons.









Race for the Cure-Portland, Oregon
September 21, 2008

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..this is sure a fun way to get to see and hear about the Kammeyer adventures..since we never get it together on the 'slide shows'. Fun updates!