
We did our 3rd annual Covered Bridge Ride where we took in six of the covered bridges in Oregon. This year we only did 20+ miles because we needed to get home for a wedding. We had breakfast together at 'The Donald Cafe' in--where else? Donald, Oregon! James and I shared a breakfast. Then we headed south to the start of the ride.
James and Kathleen at one of the covered bridges. We had a fun day, taking food along to eat on the way. We sure love that Tandem!
Bryan and Toni Norton--In all the times we have gone riding with the Norton's. Toni is someone who we have never been able to keep up with. James fixed her breaks for her and then was known to say under his breath--now we'll never catch up with her. She is like the energizer bunny
and has more energy than anyone I know. This is my good friend Toni and I visiting after lunch.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Covered Bridge Ride with the Nortons
Posted by James & Kathleen Kammeyer at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment