Hi,
I haven't sent anything off for a quite a while; life has been very busy. The holidays are always wonderful with family and friends visiting; then we enter what James and I refer to as 'The Doldrums'--which usually lasts until around our anniversary in April.
James and I have kept busy in January. James had a week off where he helped Matt fix a shower issue and helped Aaron install a bathroom fan. He was also able to work on his church calling and we were able to ski one day.
We went up to Ski Bowl with friends, arriving just as a few sprinkles were starting to fall. We walked around for 10 minutes trying to decide if we wanted to buy tickets because of the sprinkles; decided it was safe to do so, but then when getting on the lift it started to pour. We made four runs; the skiing was great! But we were getting soaked through, so we packed up and headed home.
The last couple months I have been picking up 3 extra days a month at work; the extra days have crowded other activities onto days off and made for not a lot of free time.
James and I wanted to head up to Seattle the middle of January but it didn't work out and the only time we had available was this weekend and we had to be back by Saturday night. So we left mid-morning Friday and drove north, dropping off car parts to one of Aaron's customers on the way and arriving at my mom's in time for a late lunch. She had homemade rolls, cinnamon rolls and apple pie ready for us. The pie was just coming out of the oven.
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment