Sunday, July 7, 2013

A few days with John, Anne, Titus and Ginny

It was really hard to choose pictures this time, I wish I could choose more than five, but, a'las, I can't.

John and Anne arrived in the afternoon of Saturday the 29th of June. Since they moved to Entiat in eastern Washington, it makes it a much longer trip, around 5 hours.

We had a nice visit that night and then attended church the next day and Matt's family came to dinner that afternoon. (Aaron was on business trip to Ohio and Lauren was busy with friends from out of town. Josh and Kaija were not able to come either.)

Monday James and I joined John's family and we headed the 40 miles up toward Mt. Hood to Ski Bowl. Ski Bowl has a 1/2 mile slide as well as small cars to ride around tracks, bungee jumping, hamster balls, tubes, really quite a few activities. It was a very warm day, but up on the mountain, it was only around 85 degrees. Everyone had a great time...and went home sunkist.

0 comments: