James arrived home at 5 PM yesterday after a great trip where they battled head winds traveling down and back. (I think James is the common denominator here--we ALWAYS have headwinds!) they had snow, sleet, and sunshine with temperature ranges between 23 degrees (Going over Hood) and 100 degrees in Death Valley.
The first picture is the Charcoal kilns by Wildrose Peak near Death Valley.
The second picture shows the intrepid travelers when they reached Corbett after 2700 miles in a week!
The last pictures are of Edmonds Beach. I LOVE going to Edmonds Beach! Of course I grew up in Edmonds and this is MY beach. We would go down to the beach as a family, we watched the fireworks over Puget Sound here for many years, we rode the Kingston Ferry countless times and in high school we would skip out of school and have lunch at the beach, or just sit. Mom and I drove down here last night--it was beautiful!
Mom and I are headed to the movie, 'Monument Men' now--can't say I have gone to a movie at 0920 in the morning. Tonight we are going out to dinner with Bob and Marianne. I will head home tomorrow morning sometime between 0900-1000. I have had a fun time with my mom!
Friday, March 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment