
The weather wasn't all that great, but we decided after a hearty breakfast that we could handle it. Scott wasn't able to go because of a tennis tournament in Baker City so Dulsanna, Ian and Kyle came out with us. Dulsanna and I had spent a morning a few weeks before shopping for the perfect life vest for Ian. We finally found it at Costco. James and I had found the perfect tube at Costco several weeks before. Here are Katherine, Kyle and James trying the tub
e out before taking it out on the water. This is Ian all decked out. I won't send the
pictures of u
s trying to get the vest on him... it was a traumatic experience. This other picture was before we had the boat on the water and that is why he looks so unsure of everything. Once on the water he promptly fell asleep. Dulsanna was our flagger and Ian was our gauge on if the ride was too rough. It appears it wasn't because he slept the whole time!
Here are Matt and Kyle tubing.
Friday, July 4, 2008
July 4th with the Eliasons--Ian's first boat ride
Posted by James & Kathleen Kammeyer at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a fun update, thanks for the memories! Had I heard Debbie's story from yesterday, though, I think I would have chickened out...
BTW, we are teaching Ian to be ready for wakeboarding next season. He now crouches down, then when we say "hit it" pops strait up out of the 'water'!
Oh, just seeing these pictures makes me miss Oregon all over again. I'm not sure we can make it to Christmas until our next visit! :)
Post a Comment